9. Sınıf Meb Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Sayfa 9, 10, 11 Cevapları
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 1. Ünite Studying Abroad Sayfa 9 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
1. Fill in the missing parts with countries and nationalities of the famous people in the pictures below.
1. He is Jackie Chan. He is from China. He is Chinese.
2. Ronaldo is from Portugal. He is Portuguese.
3. Kate Winslet is from England. She is Englisch.
4. Rafael Nadal is from Spain. He is Spanisch.
5. Nicole Kidman is from Australia. She is Australia.
2- a) Find the jobs and write them.
3- Match the words with the pictures. Use a or an with the words.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 1. Ünite Studying Abroad Sayfa 10 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
TWO BIRDS WITH ONE STONE
4- Read the dialogue and answer the questions.
a. Who is from Australia? Gabriela
b. How old is Pierre? 22
c. What does Sophia do? She does masters degree in teaching.
5- Match the halves to make sentences.
1. Pierre is from b) France.
2. Gabriela is d) an instructor.
3. Canberra is the capital of e) Australia.
4. Sophia is a) twenty-three years old.
5. Pierre studies c) acting.
6- Read the statements and write true (T) or false (F).
(F) 1. Sophia, Pierre and Gabriela are all from England.
(F) 2. Pierre is from Paris.
(T) 3. All the students have different careers.
(T) 4. Pierre and Gabriella are of the same age.
(F) 5. Sophia is an actress and she studies acting.
9. Sınıf İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı Meb Yayınları 1. Ünite Studying Abroad Sayfa 11 Soruları ve Cevapları 2017 – 2018
8- Put the words in the correct order using to be (am /is /are.)
1. My teacher / England / from my teacher is from England.
2. at home / we We are at home.
3. seventeen / years old / I I am seventeen years old.
4. my pencils / bag / in / my My pencils are im my bag.
5. Katy and I / friends. Katy and I are friends.
9- a) Read the information and answer the questions.
1. What’s his name?
His name ise Alex.
2. How old is he?
His old is 17.
3. Where is he from?
He is from Greece.
4. What is his nationality?
His nationality is Greek.
b) Answer the questions about you.
1. What’s your name?
2. How old are you?
3. Where are you from?
4. What’s your nationality?
10- Look at the information in the chart about the people’s personal belongings in their bags and complete the sentences. Use have got / haven’t got or has got / hasn’t got.
1. Emily has got a city map.
2. Mert hasn’t got a notebook.
3. Simone and Pedro have got student ID cards.
4. Emily and Simone haven’t got a bottle of water.
5. Pedro hasn’t got a mobile phone.
6. Simone has got an umbrella.