1. Read the e-mail from Elena to Nancy and fill in the blanks with one of the words below.
2. Read the text again and write true (T) or false (F).
3. Look at the pictures. What do Nancy and Elena have for the party? Use ‘a lot of, a little, a few’. Remember they are 5 people at the party.
4. Look at the pictures in exercise 3 and decide. Is everything enough for the people at the party or do they need anything more?
5. Nancy is making suggestions for Tim’s party. Elena is accepting or refusing them.
7. Read about how to make a chocolate coated apple and put the pictures below in order.
What do you need for the parties in the pictures? How do you make arrangements for them? Write sentences.