7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 4. Ünte Sayfa 23 Cevabı
1- Read the information and label the animals on the map
1) d polar bear
2) i eagle
3) e whale
4) c flamingo
5) a wolf
6) b rhino
7) h kangaroo
8) j penguin
9) g panda
10) f camel
2- Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about the animals in exercise 1
A: Where do penguinslive?
B: Theylive in Antarctica.
Bunu kendiniz yapmalısınız
3- Work in pairs. Use the World map in your classroom. Student A will give some characteristics of an animal and pointits habit at on the map. Student B will guess the name of the animal.
Bunu kendiniz yapmalısını
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 4. Ünte Sayfa 24 Cevabı
4- Do the question naire about animals. How much do you know about them?
a) When did dinosaurs become extinct? About 65 million years ago.
b) How long does an elephant usually live? About 60 – 70 years.
c) What animal never needs sleep? Dolphin.
d) What animal hunts only at nights? Snow leopard.
e) When did the last mammoths die out? About 3600 years ago
f) What animal survived in Anatolia until 1970s? Anatolian tiger.
5- What do you know about animals? Write two more questions for the question naire. Ask them to your class mates
Bunu kendiniz yapmalısını
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 4. Ünte Sayfa 25 Cevabı
6- Read about the animals and fill in the blanks with the sentences below
a) (3) male babies cannot resist again sthigh temperature.
b) (1) they developed a tastefor its egg and fed with it.
c) (4) they cannot find enough food supply in their natural habitat.
d) (2) they viewed them as a threat for their live stock and hunted them.
7- Read the texts again and answer the questions
a) Where did the dodo bird in habit?
-It in habited in the east of Madagascar until 1680s.
b) Did the Tasmanian tigers survive around Australia?
– The Tasmanian tigers survived around Australia until 1930s.
c) What was the reason of the extinction of the Tasmanian tigers?
– The reason of their extinction was humans because they viewed them as a threat for their lives tock and hunted them.
d) Where does the logger headsea turtle usually live?
– It usually lives around Pacific and Indian Oceans. It sometimes chooses Dalyan beach estobreed its eggs.
e) Where do pandas usually live?
– They usually live in southern China.
f) Does the eating habit of pandas put the munder the risk of extinction?
– Yes, Their eating habit puts the munder a great risk of extinction because they cannot find enough food supply in their natural habit at.
8- What animal is it? Choose an animal from exercise 6 and write its name
a) We should stop global warming to prevent the extinction of animals. The logger head sea turtle
b) We should support animals food supplies for their survival. Panda
c) People shouldn’t view animals as a threat for their survival. Tasmanian tigers
d) People should care for the survival of species. The dodo bird
7. Sınıf Pantera Yayınları İngilizce Çalışma Kitabı 4. Ünte Sayfa 26 Cevabı
9- Look at the pictures and match the slogans with the pictures
a) Don’t we ar fur. (4)
b) Stop over fishing. (2)
c) Don’t go to circus. (5)
d) Stop hunting. (1)
e) Don’t destroy animals natural habitats. (3)
10- Look at the pictures in exercise 9 and write. What should/shouldn’t we do to protect wild life?
1) We should stop hunting.
2) We should stop over fishing.
3) We shouldn’t we arfur.
4) We shouldn’t go to circus.
5) We shouldn’t destroy animals natural habitats.