6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 19 Cevabı
Match the phrases with the pictures and say for yourself.
— get up at 7 — go to school by bus
— have breakfast — get dressed
— do homework — play basketball
“I get up at 7 o’clock.”
6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 20 Cevabı
1 Listen and match the trays with the names.
2 Listen again and tick (✔) the names of the foods you hear.
Sırasıyla: cheese, olives, egg, bagel, blueberry, cereal, sausage, jam, muffin
3 Choose the food items in activity 2 for you. Talk about your likes and dislikes. Then ask your friend
You : I like cheese and jam at breakfast. But I don’t like olives. Do you like olives? Your friend : No, I don’t. I like eggs.
6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 21 Cevabı
4 Read the people’s preferences and write their names on the chairs.
I have breakfast at 6.45. I eat omelette, sausage and cheese for breakfast. I drink milk.
I have breakfast at 8.30.
I eat beans and a toast.
I drink tea.
I have breakfast at 7.30.
I eat cereal with milk. I eat sausages and cheese.
I drink orange juice.
I have breakfast at 8.00.
I eat croissants, butter and jam.
And I drink hot chocolate
6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 22 Cevabı
5 Complete the paragraph for you and say your friends.
breakfast at ___________ . I eat ___________ , ___________ and ___________ . I drink
6 Work with a friend. Ask and answer and make a dialogue. And write.
Use these questions:
• What time do you have breakfast?
• What do you eat at breakfast?
7 Work in pairs. Ask and answer about the people in activity
6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 23 Cevabı
8 Listen and write “J” for Jimmy, “M” for mother, “F” for father and “L” for Lisa.
9 Look at your chart in activity 8. Write Jimmy’s family members’ preferences. Then tell your classmates.
6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 24 Cevabı
10 Read the dialogue and act it out.
Alex : Mommy. I’m hungry. I want to have breakfast.
Mother : OK. Do you want some pancakes or muffins?
Alex : Yummy. I like muffins. And can I have some milk?
Mother : Of course. Milk is very nutritious.
Alex : Excuse me?
Mother : Nutritious. I mean it is very useful for your health. Look at its cartoon. There is
calcium and protein in it.
Alex : OK. I like it.
Mother : Enjoy it.
11 Read the dialogue again and write True (T) or False (F).
1. Alex is thirsty. (F)
2. Alex likes muffins. (T)
3. Alex wants to drink milk. (T)
4. Milk isn’t useful for health. (F)
5. There isn’t protein in milk (F)
6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 25 Cevabı
12 Role play. Make similar dialogues
Role Card A
You are at home.Your friend is with you. Ask him/her about his/her food preferences for breakfast.
Role Card B
You are in your friend’s house. Answer your friend’s questions and say your preferences for breakfast.
13 Answer the questions
1. What time do you have breakfast? I usually have breakfast at half past seven.
2. Where do you have breakfast? At home or in school canteen? I usually have breakfast at home.
14 Listen to the conversation and choose the answer
Are they having
a. their lunch?
b. their breakfast
15 Listen to the conversation again and find out their favourites. Then complete their speeches
Pierre : My favourite is coffee.
Hans : I like cereal at breakfast.
It’s my favourite.
Luisa : Bagels are my favourite
6. Sınıf Ada Yayıncılık İngilizce Ders Kitabı 2. Ünte Sayfa 26 Cevabı
16 Pair work. Complete the dialogue and act out. Then make similar dialogues.
You are a waiter at a cafe. One of your friends is the customer.
You : Welcome. Can I have your order, please?
Your friend : I want some bagels.
You : Do you want coffee?
Your friend : No, thanks. I don’t like coffee.
I want some tea.
You : OK. Enjoy it.
Prepare a poster. The poster shows and categorizes different food items and drinks that
you have at breakfast. Write their names.