1. Answer the questions.
2. Listen to the animal sounds and write numbers from 1-12 according to the order you hear them.
3. Match the sentences with the pictures.
4. a) Look at the picture and answer the questions.
b) Listen to the dialogue and put the sentences into the correct places.
5.a) Read the text and choose the best title.
b) Read the text again and write the names of the people.
c) Read the text again and answer the questions.
6. Read the speech bubbles and match them with the animals.
7. Look at the picture. What are the people and animals doing?
8. a) Where are the children? Listen and write their names under the correct pictures.
b) Listen to the recording again and choose the correct options.
9. Read the dialogues and mark True or False.
10. Work in pairs. Look at the pictures and make similar dialogues.