Sitemizde yayınlanan çalışma kitaplarının cevapları kesin doğruluk teşkil etmemektedir. Paylaşılan sayfalar, kendi cevaplarınız ile karşılaştırmanız için yayınlanmaktadır. Bu sebeple bu yayınlar ile ancak kendi cevaplarınızın doğruluğunu kontrol edebilirsiniz.
1. Put the sentences in the correct order to make a meaningful conversation.
Yeah. Cool. Call me later, and I will meet you there.
Thanks. Good to see you. What are you doing tonight? Do you want to hang out?
Alright, I will.
Hi, Monica. Great, thanks. How are you doing? Long time no see.
Hi, Sally. What’s up?
Sure. I’m going to go to the shopping mall with Jane. Would you like to come with us?
2. Complete the conversation with the sentences below. Write the appropriate numbers on the lines.
1. How about 7 p.m.?
2. Hello. Is Jim there, please?
3. Would you like to have dinner together?
4. Hi, Jim. This is Susan. How are you doing these days?
5. Great. Bye.
6. Why don’t we meet in front of Alf’s Italian restaurant?
7. Great, thanks. Are you busy on Friday evening?
Jim: Good. What’s up?
Jim: I don’t have any plans. Why?
Jim: Sounds good. What time would you like to meet?
Jim: 7 is fine. Where would you like to meet?
Jim: Sounds good. See you there.